Rhoe's Stuff

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hello! So....Dave if you are checking up on me....I am making some changes to my blog...under your awesome tutoring...this is not my only blog, but I also made one for Elder Lane Ashmore while he is on his mission! check his out at...elderlaneashmore.blogspot.com....can't wait to hear from you!!!


To everyone else....check it out also....and check in here too! Although, this one will probably not get updated as quickly or as often as lane's....unless of course i've got something un-missionary to say!!!!

love to all!!

rhonda

1 comment:

Dave Heywood said...

WOW... I was beginning to doubt myself and my tutoring skills. I was wondering that maybe a drunk is failing my Field Sobriety tests due to poor instructions and not actually impairment. But then out of nowhere you showed up on the blog world and got my confidence back. I add Elder Lane to my blog list. Thanks...