Rhoe's Stuff

Saturday, January 9, 2010

So like, I have to keep this up?

So, here we go, a new year, a new goal....trying to keep my blog up!!! I realized that this was an important thing to do since....yes dave, it is because of you...I went to Dave's blog and realized.....I was REMOVED from his blog!!!! How could this be?? I was devastated! I of course surmise that it possibly could be from the fact that I rarely blog....but really, what if I did?...he wouldn't know....so....to stick it to dave..(actually I won't have to be doing lane's since he will be coming home in a month..and will have more time....but it is definitely funner to say that I am stickking it to dave)...I will begin to blog again...personally I do prefer blogging to facebook and such. So this is my first post, plan to see more, I will be!! I will even post some pictures, and spice it up ... when I learn how!!!!! HA!!