Rhoe's Stuff

Friday, May 21, 2010

What I have decided about being fifty....
"I can do what I want!"
No more...food "hall of shame",
I will happily eat what I want...
okay, I may still be in the
Euphoric High of a pretty good
doctors visit...that's right...got my Cholesterol down a whopping 40 points....
no meds for me! Yay!
Although, to be perfectly honest, I suppose I will still have to work at keeping it down...but for now and randomly...I will...
"Eat what I want!"
Seeing the above ingredients lying alone in the cupboard, what was I to do? This could only mean one thing....
Smores!!!
And at 7:00 in the morning....
For BREAKFAST!!!
Alas....no campfire handy...sniffle...sniffle...
and then....
Inspiration!!!


Hot coals without leaving the house!

And no Bugs to contend with!!!
Perfect!
Hot, Melty, Gooey, Goodness!
Post note; this turned out to be very messy, dripped on my nightgown, got all over my hands and face, Ryan mocked me when he came home from seminary.....but honestly...
I'M FIFTY...I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!!!
and...It was worth every sticky second!




2 comments:

Adriana Benitez said...

I love it!! Maybe I should stop by sometime for a smore's breakfast ;)

Unknown said...

A girl after my own heart!!! Unfortunately, all I have to do is look at something like that and I gain 10 pounds.